Enrolment is now open for:
- New coursework students
- New Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students starting in research period 1
- Current HDR students submitting a thesis for examination after 31/12/14
- Students who took a break / suspension in 2014
- Postgraduate dentistry coursework students
To begin enrolment, log in to Sydney Student using your UniKey.
Enrol online »
You can save and exit your enrolment at any time. You need to complete the enrolment process to start using student services, collect your student card and get your timetable.
Online enrolment opens 15 December for all students who studied at the University in 2014
If you have not taken up your offer and completed your enrolment online, your offer may have lapsed. In this case, you will need to submit a new application to be considered for the same or different course at a later time.
Please note online enrolment remains open for:
- Law postgraduate coursework and non-degree students enrolling in late non-standard sessions
- Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students who may enrol until the start date of your candidature (please refer to your offer letter).
Use the enrolment checklist to make sure you have everything you need before online enrolment.