Resources for staff
We hope you find the below list of resources useful.
Please visit the Student Support Services homepage for information about other support available to students.
How do I help a student in distress?
Call University Security on +61 2 9351 3333 for urgent or immediate assistance for a student in distress.
- For information about a student in distress, who is disruptive, or is sending distressing emails click here.
- For the Critical Incidents Protocol for international students click here.
- Supporting students in distress: quick reference guide
- How to cope with critical incident stress: brochure
- Critical Incidents
- Counselling and Psychological Services workshops for students
- Booking faculty-based careers workshops for students
- Scholarship set-up information for Undergraduate scholarships and Research scholarships
- Financial assistance available to students
- Assisting students with disabilities
- Academic support for students through the Learning Centre, the Maths Learning Centre or Summer School
- Staff WH&S responsibilities
- Read about the University's new Smoke Free Environment Policy