The University of Sydney has extensive state-of-the-art laboratories and research facilities.
The University of Sydney has a range of University-wide core research facilities. These platforms for collaboration provide access to high-end research infrastructure and services, to internal and external researchers. Each core facility has expert staff who provide training and can advise on research design, equipment use and data analysis.
Core facilities now open:
- Mass Spectrometry Core Facility (MSCF)
- Sydney Microscopy and Microanalysis (SMM)
- Advanced Cytometry Facility (ACF)
- Vibrational Spectroscopy Core Facility (VSCF)
Core facilities coming soon:
- Informatics Core Facility (ICF) – available from March 2015
- Preclinical (Small Animal) Imaging Core Facility (PICF) – available from late 2015