International Portfolio Structure
The International Portfolio provides the University with high-level strategic leadership on international affairs.
Our objectives are to:
- raise the international profile of the University
- develop relationships with peer universities, governments, industry, international agencies, foundations and alumni
- maintain the University’s reputation for academic standards and integrity
- promote internationalisation in research and teaching
- provide international services for staff and students, including regional intelligence and exchange opportunities
- attract new resources in terms of people, grants, scholarships and fellowships.
The International Portfolio is part of the Office of the Vice-Chancellor and Principal.