The University of Sydney has a diverse portfolio of scholarships on offer. As an HSC/IB student, you are strongly encouraged to submit an application for the University of Sydney Merit Scholarship.
There are other scholarships on offer, some require separate application while some do not. Please have a look at their individual pages for comprehensive information.
- University of Sydney Outstanding Achievement Scholarship
- University of Sydney Access Scholarship
- Scholarships for Indigenous students
- Faculty scholarships
There are also external sources that you can look at:
- Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations Scholarship Advice
- Country Education Foundation of Australia
The Scholarships Office also advertises external scholarships that you may be eligible for; details are available from Now Open. Where applicable, this page is updated on a fortnightly basis and should be looked at regularly.
Good luck for your exams and we hope to welcome you to the University of Sydney soon!