- Born in Sydney at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, however I consider Cowra, NSW to be my home.
- I attended Newington College in Stanmore from kindergarten toyear 12. This helped to foster my love of sport and the realisation that I could attend University.
- I wanted to challenge myself, meet new people and further educate myself.
- Challenges for me were completing High school, trying to balance sport and education. Now my challenges are completing my degree and deciding which pathway I wish to take in life.
- Sydney Uni
- Sydney Uni is a great place to learn and study. The environment and the whole lifestyle here is amazing. Not just in the classroom, but on the sporting fields, in the gym or at many of the social functions, clubs and parties.
- By 2016
- This year, I am studying a Bachelor of Architecture and Enviroments after transferring from a Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science). I am enjoying the design and historical aspects of this course, particularly my studio sessions.
I have worked as a Student Ambassador for the University of Sydney and spent some time in a student support role for first year Cadigal students at the University. Getting to know the new intake of students has been another highlight in terms of uni life.
I have been involved in the Wingara Mura Summer and Winter programs as an ambassador and role model for aboriginal high school students. I wish to raise their expectations and lower their anxieties about higher education.