Bachelor of Applied Science – Wiradjuri
- Born in Sydney at the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, however I consider Cowra, NSW to be my home.
- I attended Newington College in Stanmore from kindergarten toyear 12. This helped to foster my love of sport and the realisation that I could attend University.
- I wanted to challenge myself, meet new people and further educate myself.
- Challenges for me were completing High school, trying to balance sport and education. Now my challenges are completing my degree and deciding which pathway I wish to take in life.
- Sydney Uni
- Sydney Uni is a great place to learn and study. The environment and the whole lifestyle here is amazing. Not just in the classroom, but on the sporting fields, in the gym or at many of the social functions, clubs and parties.
- By 2016
- By 2016, I wish to be a contracted footy player. Have finished my degree and considering postgraduate education.