Professor Shane Houston
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Indigenous Strategy and Services) – Gangulu
- I was born in Newcastle but my home is located at Mount Morgan in central Queensland.
- Ingleburn Public High School NSW and Curtin University in WA.
- Seeing how knowledge and research can change Aboriginal peoples lives, being exciting about seeing my own research unfold to reveal new ideas.
- Staying healthy in an exciting, demanding and rewarding job that has a lot of sitting down.
- Sydney Uni
- A place with a long history, but with a vision for the future.
- By 2016
- Success! 600 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students at Sydney – a university that is infused with Aboriginal culture and celebrates it, as well as known nationally and internationally for producing the best graduates and research.