Ideas for tomorrow
Made by young people, for young people, TEDxYouth has the eyes and ears of the world in mind.
We are excited to partner with TEDxSydney to present TEDxYouth@Sydney on 21 May 2015 at the Sydney Opera House. It is a platform for sharing ideas worth spreading, designed to foster curiosity and empower you.
We want you
Our students have the exclusive opportunity to join the TEDxYouth team to produce a large-scale, high-profile event at the Sydney Opera House.
Students will need to be able to commit to 5-7 hours per week from March - May 2015. Everyone involved is studying, so the team understands that you have study and other commitments, but you will need to be certain of your ability to commit to this workload.
Do you have what it takes?
- Are you highly organized, a natural producer - can you take a great idea and make sure it’s an even greater reality?
- Do you have initiative and think laterally about problems?
- Are you a gun with communication and marketing?
- Are you a skilled designer with a strong visual eye for either printed presentation or how to best use a physical space?
- Are you a budding photo or videographer?
Expressions of interest
If you answered yes to the above and would like to be involved in TEDxSydney Youth 2015 we invite you to submit an EOI.
1. Please send through a one-page cover letter and your CV.
Some guidelines of what to include in your letter:
- Introduce yourself. What are you studying? What do you do outside Uni? What are you passionate about?
- What’s your favourite TED/TEDx talk and why?
- What role would you like to play on the team? Give us some specific examples that best demonstrate your skills and why you’d be an invaluable member of the TEDxSydney Youth organizing team.
2. In the subject line please note: USYD – TEDxSydney Youth
3. Applications close on Wednesday 4 March 2015
4. Please direct any questions and applications to