These pages provide information about the University of Sydney's leadership.
- Chancellor and Senate: The Senate is the governing authority of the University of Sydney. It is chaired by the Chancellor. The Senate Nominations and Appointments Committee is advising Senate on the selection of a new Chancellor.
- Principal officers:The University's executive team is led by the Vice-Chancellor, currently Dr Michael Spence, who is responsible for promoting the interests and furthering the development of the University.
- Academic Board: The Academic Board is the University of Sydney's senior academic advisory body.
- Senior Executive Group: Under the Senate, which has prime responsibility for the University’s governance, the Senior Executive Group is the principal decision-making body for all significant matters of University strategy, management, administration and related policy.
- Deans: The University of Sydney is divided into 16 academic faculties, each headed by a dean.