Abercrombie Precinct Redevelopment Project
Campus Infrastructure and Services is managing the planning and delivery of a large new teaching and learning precinct on the Darlington campus.
The University's Business School currently teaches in more than 20 buildings of varying standards across the Camperdown and Darlington campuses. The school’s facilities do not support the University’s aspirations or the faculty’s mission.
By consolidating the faculty into the proposed redeveloped Abercrombie Precinct we will create a world-leading Business School.
The new precinct will provide facilities that include:
- a 500 seat lecture theatre
- three lecture theatres (300 seats each)
- eight 100 seat case study rooms
- 40 seminar rooms of varying size
- a learning hub
- 1500sqm of informal learning space