Dr. Anna Ceguerra
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Ph: + 61 2 9036 6416
Fax: + 61 2 9351 7682
PhD, 2011, The University of Sydney
B.Sc. (Advanced) Hons I, 2002, The University of Sydney
After completing a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science at the University of Sydney, Ms. Ceguerra worked at IBM Australia as an application programmer for four years, before coming back to the University of Sydney for a PhD at the Australian Centre for Microscopy & Microanalysis (ACMM). During her PhD candidature, she studied and developed analysis techniques in atom probe tomography. She is currently a Postdoctoral Research Associate at the ACMM.
Dr. Ceguerra is working with Prof. Simon Ringer, and her project is in Modelling and Simulation Techniques for Atom Probe Microscopy (APM) Analysis. She is developing characterisation and simulation techniques to study the structural aspects of alloys at the atomistic level and at slightly higher length scales. These techniques will be used in the analysis of APM data.
Dr Ceguerra’s other research interests include computer science.
- L Yao, MP Moody, JM Cairney, D Haley, AV Ceguerra, C Zhu, SP Ringer (2011). Crystallographic structural analysis in atom probe microscopy via 3D Hough transformation. Ultramicroscopy, 111, 458-463. DOI: 10.1016/j.ultramic.2010.11.018
- MP Moody, B Gault, LT Stephenson, RKW Marceau, RC Powles, AV Ceguerra, AJ Breen, SP Ringer (2011). Lattice rectification in atom probe tomography: toward true three-dimensional atomic microscopy. Microscopy and Microanalysis, 17:2, 226-239. DOI: 10.1017/S1431927610094535
- AV Ceguerra, RC Powles, MP Moody, SP Ringer (2010). Quantitative description of atomic architecture in solid solutions: A generalized theory for multicomponent short-range order. Physical Review B., 82: 13, 132201. DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevB.82.132201
- AV Ceguerra, MP Moody, LT Stephenson, RKW Marceau, SP Ringer (2010). A three-dimensional Markov field approach for the analysis of atomic clustering in atom probe data. Philosophical Magazine, 90: 12, 1657-1683. DOI: 10.1080/14786430903441475
- AV Ceguerra, MP Moody, JM Cairney, M Jahedi, SP Ringer (2008) Preliminary Interface Characterisation of Cold Sprayed Copper on Aluminium. Materials Forum, 32: 116-120.
- MP Moody, LT Stephenson, AV Ceguerra, and SP Ringer (2008). Quantitative Binomial Distribution Analyses of Nanoscale Like-Solute Atom Clustering and Segregation in Atom Probe Tomography Data. Microscopy Research and Technique, 71:542-550. DOI: 10.1002/jemt.20582
- S Seal, M Moody, A Ceguerra, S Ringer, K Rajan, S Aluru (2008). Tracking Nanostructural Evolution in Alloys: Large-scale Analysis of Atom Probe Tomography Data on Blue Gene/L. 37th International Conference on Parallel Processing (available via IEEEXplore). DOI: 10.1109/ICPP.2008.73