Dr Thomson Chow
Information & Communication Systems Officer
Ph: + 61 2 9351 7545
Fax: + 61 2 9351 7682
Doctor Business Administration, 2013, University of Newcastle
Master Business Administration (E-Commerce), 2003, University of Western Sydney
BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Systems, 2000, London Guildhall University
Certified Professional (CP), Australian Computer Society
Chartered IT Professional (CITP), 2004, British Computer Society
Member (MHKIE) (Information Discipline), 2003, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers
Member (MACS), 2002, Australian Computer Society
Chartered Engineer (CEng), 2001, British Engineering Council
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), 2001, Information Systems Audit and Control Association
Member (MHKCS), 2001, Hong Kong Computer Society
Member (MBCS), 2001, British Computer Society
- 2006 to present: Information & Communication Systems Officer of the Australian Centre for Microscopy & Microanalysis, University of Sydney.
- 2004 to 2005: IT Manager / ERP Project Manager, Kord Gifts Manufactory Ltd (China).
- 2001 to 2004: Programmer and Assistant IT Manager, Shun Hing Electric Service Centre Ltd (HK).
- 1992 to 2000: Deputy Officer (Technical Support), OCTS Research Institute (HK).
- 1989 to 1991: Supervisor - Communications, Data Processing & Systems. American Express International (Taiwan) Inc.
To design and implement information and communications systems, to support legacy computers for operating instruments and data acquisition, to administer web, file and database servers, to develop database-driven web applications.