Mr Alexandre La Fontaine
Ph: + 61 2 8627 1123
Fax: + 61 2 9351 7682
HND, 2001, Uni Tours; B.E. and M.Sc. Materials Science and Nanotechnology, 2004, Uni Paris-Orsay.
- Research assistant at the ACMM (GBs segregation, EDS and EELS using VG STEM, materials characterisation).
- Sales and communication manager in an insurance company, l’Autonome, Paris, FRANCE.
- Research engineer (6 months internship), ACMM.
- Lab Technician, Research School of Chemistry, ANU.
- Lab Technician, LMS, Polytechnic Institute, Palaiseau, France.
- Compound technician in a shipyard, La Rochelle, France.
- Variability in the segregation of bismuth between grain boundaries in copper
Acta Materialia, Volume 55, Issue 15, September 2007, Pages 5149-5155
V.J. Keast, A. La Fontaine, J. du Plessis
- Correlation between film structures and potential limits for hydrogen and oxygen evolutions at a-C:N film electrochemical electrodes
Carbon, Volume 46, Issue 4, April 2008, Pages 663-670
Aiping Zeng, Marcela M.M. Bilek, David R. McKenzie, Peter A. Lay, Alexandre La Fontaine, Vicki J. Keast
- Elemental partitioning of platinum group metal containing Ni-base superalloys using electron microprobe analysis and atom probe tomography
Acta Materialia, Volume 58, Issue 6, April 2010, Pages 1952-1962
J.S. Van Sluytman, A. La Fontaine, J.M. Cairney, T.M. Pollock
- Effect of Al and Gd Solutes on the Strain Rate Sensitivity of Magnesium Alloys
DOI: 10.1007/s11661-009-0107-8 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society and ASM International 2009
N. Stanford, I. Sabirov, G. Sha, A. La Fontaine, S.P. Ringer and M.R. Barnett