Mr Mehdi Eizadjou
Ph: + 61 2 9351 7551
Fax: + 61 2 9351 7682
BSc (Materials Engineering), 2002, Sahand University of Technology, Iran
MSc (Materials Science & Engineering), 2007, Shiraz University, Iran
I received my Master of Science degree from Shiraz University (Iran) under the supervision of Prof. Kamal Janghorban and A/P Habbib Danesh Manesh and I won the prize of the best innovative idea in materials science and engineering from "The Second Festival of Master Ideas"(Shiraz University) for my work on nanostructure aluminium sheets produced by accumulative roll-bonding process (ARB) as my MSc thesis. During my Master Degree I worked as a research assistant with A/P Habib Danesh Manesh on ultrasonic welding and failure analysis of gas turbines. After my MSc I joined as a research assistant with Professor Kamal Janghorban in the School of Materials Science and Engineering in Shiraz University to fabricate stainless steel parts being used in automotive industry by powder injection molding (PIM).
Mehdi Eizadjou is working with Prof. Simon Ringer and Dr. Hung-Wei Yen on "Design of Future Steels by Nanoscale Characterisation". The project is focused on the structure-property relationships to enhance the characteristics of new nanostructured Steels with ultra-high strength and excellent ductility via 3D-Atom Probe Microscopy, Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) and Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)-TKD.
- M. Eizadjou, A. Kazemi Talachi, H. Danesh Manesh, H. Shakur Shahabi, K. Janghorban, Investigation of Structure and Mechanical Properties of Multi-Layered Al/Cu Composite Produced by Accumulative Roll Bonding (ARB) Process, Composites Science and Technology, 68 (2008) 2003-2009.
- M. Eizadjou, H. Danesh Manesh, K. Janghorban, Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Ultra-Fine Grains (UFGs) Aluminum Strips Produced by ARB Process, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 474 (2009) 406-415.
- M. Eizadjou, H. Danesh Manesh, K. Janghorban, Mechanism of Warm and Cold Roll Bonding of Aluminum Alloy Strips, Materials & Design, 30 (2009) 4156-4161.
- M. Eizadjou, H. Fattahi, A. Kazemi Talachi, H. Danesh Manesh, K. Janghorban, M. H. Shariat, Pitting Corrosion Susceptibility of Ultrafine Grains Commercially Pure Aluminum Produced by Accumulative Roll-Bonding Process, Corrosion Engineering Science and Technology, 47 (2012) 19-24.
- H. Shakur Shahabi, M. Eizadjou, H. Danesh Manesh, Evolution of Mechanical Properties in SPD Processed Cu/Nb Nano-Layered Composites, Materials Science and Engineering A 527 (2010) 5790-5795.
- A. Kazemi Talachi, M. Eizadjou, H. Danesh Manesh, K. Janghorban, Wear Characteristics of Severely Deformed Aluminum Sheets by Accumulative Roll Bonding (ARB) Process, Materials Characterization, 62 (2011) 12-21.
- M. Fadaei Naeini, M. H. Shariat, M. Eizadjou, On the Chloride-Induced Pitting of Ultra Fine Grains 5052 Aluminum Alloy Produced by Accumulative Roll Bonding Process, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 509, Issue 14 (2011) 4696-4700.