How to apply

Please visit the University's Future Students web pages for detailed information on how to apply.

For International Students

For Domestic Students

Application including Commonwealth Supported Places for Domestic Students

Study now, pay later

Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP) - Some applicants may be eligible for one of the Commonwealth Supported places on offer.

The Faculty of Agriculture and Environment has a number CSPs within the Master of Agriculture coursework program available for domestic students commencing. This means that the Commonwealth Government contributes toward the cost of your study and you pay a partial 'student contribution' amount. You will automatically be considered for a CSP when you submit an application for the Master of Agriculture program.

CSPs are awarded on academic merit, usually a credit average or in some instances substantial work experience in a related industry combined with a tertiary qualification. Each application will be assess on its individual merit.

If you are successful in securing a CSP, you have the choice to pay your fees up front or defer payment through the government's HECS-HELP Loan Scheme. The exact student contribution you pay will depend on the specific units of study in which you enrol FEES.