Dr Greg Hertzler
- Hassan, Rashid, Greg Hertzler and James K. A. Benhin. “Depletion of Forest Resources in Sudan: Intervention Options for Optimal Control”, Energy Policy, 37(2009):1195-1203.
- Hertzler, Greg. “Adapting to Climate Change and Managing Climate Risks by Using Real Options”, Australian Journal of Agricultural Research, 58(2007):985-992.
- Petersen, Elizabeth, Caroline Lever, Steven Schillizi and Greg Hertzler. “Bioeconomics of Reservoir Aquaculture in Vietnam”, Aquaculture Economics and Management, 11(2007):267-284.
- Hertzler, Greg. "Compounding and Discounting under Risk: Net Present Values and Real Options Values", in Economics and the Future: Time and Discounting in Private and Public Decision Making, ed. David J. Pannell and Stephen Schillizi, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK, 2006, pp. 37-55.
- Hertzler, Greg. "Prospects for Insuring Against Drought in Australia", in From Disaster Response to Risk Management: Australia’s National Drought Policy, ed. Linda Courtenay Botterill and Donald A. Wilhite, Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2005, pp. 127-138.
- Hertzler, Greg. "The Precautionary Principle in Practice: How to Write a Call Option on the Environment", in Risk Management and the Environment: Agriculture in Perspective, ed. Bruce Babcock, Rob Fraser, and Josheph N. Lekakis, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2003, pp. 29-51.
- Hertzler, Greg, Ross Kingwell, Jason Crean and Chris Carter. “Managing and Sharing the Risks of Drought in Australia,” invited panel, “Drought: Economic Consequences and Policies for Mitigation,” organiser, Sushil Pandey, 26th Conference of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, Brisbane, Queensland, August 2006.
- Greg Hertzler and Oscar Cacho. "Bioeconomic Modelling", Pre-conference Workshop at the 51st Annual Conference of the Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, Queenstown, New Zealand, February 2007.