Acknowledge the greatness of our graduates by nominating them for an Alumni Award.
Nominations are now open for the 2018 Alumni Awards. All nominations close on Monday 27 November 2017 at 5pm (AEST).
Alumni Achievement Awards acknowledge alumni who are more established in their careers.
Graduate Medals acknowledge people who either completed their studies or graduated in 2017.
This year, for the first time, Graduate Medals are open for self-nomination. If you believe you meet the selection criteria, we would love to hear from you.
You can read about some of our previous winners by downloading the program from our most recent Awards night.
Step 1: Decide on an exceptional alumni who you’d like to acknowledge
Step 2: Decide on the category and complete the form using the link below
Step 3: Tell us why you think they deserve to be recognised
Step 4: Attach a professional reference letter
Step 5: Finish! We wish you and your nominee good luck
• Alumni Award for Cultural Contribution
• Alumni Award for Service to Humanity
• Alumni Award for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• Alumni Award for International Achievement
• Alumni Award for Professional Achievement
• Outstanding achievements of Young Alumni Award
• Convocation Medal, for undergraduate achievement
• Edmund Barton Medal, for master’s by coursework achievement
• John C Harsanyi Medal, for international student achievement
• Nigel C Barker Medal, for academic and sporting achievement
• Rita and John Cornforth Medal, for PhD achievement
• Sister Alison Bush Medal, for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander achievement