Alumni Award nominations
The University of Sydney’s alumni community is filled with inspirational leaders, creative thinkers and outstanding achievers who are making positive differences in Australia and around the world.
Nominations are now open for the 2016 Alumni Achievement Awards and Graduate Medals. All nominations will close on Monday 7 December 2015 at 5pm (ADST).
Make a nomination
Before submitting a nomination, please make sure you have carefully read the Alumni Achievement Awards criteria or Graduate Medals criteria, along with the nomination guidelines and FAQs.
Make a nomination for a Alumni Achievement Award:
- Alumni Award for Cultural Contribution
- Alumni Award for Service to Humanity
- Alumni Award for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Alumni Award for International Achievement
- Alumni Award for Professional Achievement
- Outstanding achievements of Young Alumni
Make a nomination for a Graduate Medal:
- Convocation Medal, for undergraduate achievement
- Edmund Barton Medal, for master’s by coursework achievement
- John C Harsanyi Medal, for international student achievement
- Nigel C Barker Medal, for academic and sporting achievement
- Rita and John Cornforth Medal, for PhD achievement
- Sister Alison Bush Medal, for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander achievement
Firstly, please check to see if your question is answered in the nomination guidelines and FAQs. If not, please call +61 2 9036 9222 or email .