The University and Microsoft have partnered to offer alumni an email account with:
- a mail quota of 10GB
- an attachment limit of 20MB
- email forwarding.
To access your account, log in to AlumniOnline and follow the on-screen instructions to opt in. You will receive your email address and temporary password along with a link to activate your email.
Once activated, you can log in anytime at http://outlook.com/uni.sydney.edu.au.
Visit the Sydney Mail support web site for information and guides about using your Alumni email account, including email forwarding.
- If you graduated before 30 June 2009, your email address (Windows LiveID) will typically be email@example.com.
- Details about how to use email forwarding can be found at http://www.usyd.edu.au/ict/switch/sydneymail/forwardemail.shtml
- Alumni email replaces the old Alumni Web Community (AWC), which was switched off on 30 June 2010.
- Alumni who graduated after 1 July 2009 and onwards will bring their student email addresses with them into the alumni community.