How to Find Us
By Car - Parking
- Seymour Centre Parking Station ($24 per day. Entrance from City Road turn left into Cleveland Street then right in to Shepherd Street).
- If parking on Campus $24 all day or $6 after 3:00pm. (continue up City Road, turn left at next set of traffic lights -Butlin Street- and immediately left again -Maze Cresent-. Wilkinson Building is about 200mt down).
Please note that you will need gold coins for the parking machines. There is a $60 fine for not paying the parking fees.
- For stops on Parramatta Road (closest to the Quadrangle) catch routes 412, 413, 435, 436, 437, 438, 440, 461, 480 from George Street or Railway Square. Bus leaves you on Parramatta Road (Victoria Park). Walk 5-10mins on City Rd
- For stops on City Road (closest to Darlington Campus) catch routes 422, 423, 426, 428 from Castlereagh Street or Railway Square. Bus leaves you on City Rd.
- By bus - cross routes
Route 370 runs between Coogee and Leichhardt. Alight on City Rd for Sydney University.
Route 352 runs between Bondi Junction and Marrickville. Alight on City Rd for Sydney University.
- SYDNEY BUS ROUTES AND TIMETABLES
- Option 1. train that stops at Central Station. Then catch one of the following buses: 422, 423, 426, 428
- Option 2. Catch a train to Redfern train station, and then take a 10-minute walk to the main campus. Free buses run to and from Fisher Library and Redfern station in the evening during semester.
- SYDNEY TRAINS (City Rail)
By Taxi from the Airport
$20 taxi fare (approx)
There is free security bus service from the University to Redfern Station, which operates during semester, Monday to Friday, except public holidays, commencing at 4.45pm outside Fisher Library.
For more information:
FREE BUS TO REDFERN STATION