Architectural & Design Science: Courses

HomeOur staffOur researchCourses we offerOur studentsIEQ Lab

Courses offered

The following courses are offered as Masters, Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates.

If you are interested in undertaking Research, where you pursue a Master of Philosophy (MPhil) or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) under the supervision of a member of academic staff, rather than enrol in a structured degree involving coursework, please refer to the "Our research" tab instead to find a listing of all the research areas this discipline investigates.