The 10th IUPEA (International Urban Planning and Environment Association)
Symposium was held in Sydney in July 2012.
Click here for more information
- Climate change adaptation survey
Coastal communities, particularly those beyond Australia's capital cities, are at the frontline of impending climate change impacts. The Urban and Regional Planning Program at the University of Sydney has undertaken a study on issues associated with climate change adaptation in non metropolitan coastal Australia, for the National Sea Change Taskforce.
- 27 Oct 2010, International Forum on Post Disaster Planning from New Orleans and Kobe to Victoria and Haiti
- 26 Aug 2010, The long history of planning and why this matters in New South Wales
- 17 Aug 2010, PRC Sunset Seminar
- 01 Jun 2010, PRC: Implementing Sustainable Design Policies: Insights from London and Sydney
- 26 May 2010, PRC Sunset Seminar: Planning for Sustainable Growth - Issues and Directions
- 03 May 2010, PRC Sunset Seminar with NSW Planning Minister Tony Kelly
- 01 Apr 2010, Planning for Sex Work
- 16 Mar 2010, New Environmental Planning and Development Legislation Workshop #3
- 23 Feb 2010, New Environmental Planning and Development Legislation Workshop #2
- 15 Oct 2009, Moving Cities to Low Carbon - Lessons from Hannover
- 13 Aug 2009, A 30 Year Public Transport Plan for Sydney
- 06 Aug 2009, Beware the Best of Government Intentions: Planning and Paying for Planning in the US
- 17 Jun 2009, Making Sydney’s Future Sustainable - Dialogues in Urban Planning book launch
- 31 Mar 2009, Setting the New Planning Agenda
- 19 Mar 2009, Does Neighbourhood Matter in the Development of Low-Income, Minority Children?