Under the NSW Government Information (Public Access) Act the University is required to produce an "agency information guide" each 12 months. This:
- describes the structure and functions of the University
- describes the ways in which its functions affect members of the public
- specifies arrangements that enable members of the public to participate in the formulation of University policy and the exercise of its functions
- identifies the various kinds of information held by the University
- identifies the kinds of information the University makes, or will make, publicly available
- identifies the kinds of information that are, or will be, made publicly available free of charge and those kinds of information for which a charge is, or will be, imposed.