Making a privacy complaint

You are able to make a privacy complaint (termed an "internal review" in the privacy legislation) if you consider that an officer or part of the University has breached one of the Information Protection Principles or Health Privacy Principles.

Briefly, these principles relate to the collection, management, use or disclosure of information about individuals. The form on this web site may be used to make your complaint. It should be sent to the University's Privacy Officer, A14, University of Sydney, NSW 2006.

For more detailed information see the NSW Information and Privacy Commission Website.

If you are considering making a privacy complaint, you are encouraged to contact the privacy officers regarding the matter.