Postgraduate Coursework Programs
The Department of Art History and Film Studies offers postgraduate coursework degrees in art history, art curatorship/art curating and film studies.
Art Curatorship and Art Curating
The postgraduate coursework program in Art Curatorship/Art Curating trains the art curators of the future.
- Master of Art Curating*
- Master of Art Curatorship
- Graduate Diploma in Art Curatorship
- Graduate Certificate in Art Curatorship
*Please note: the Master of Art Curating will replace the Master of Art Curatorship from Semester 1, 2014.
Coursework studies in Art History allow students to develop a strong foundation in the discipline as well as specialist expertise.
- Master of Arts (Art History)
- Graduate Diploma in Arts (Art History)
- Graduate Certificate in Arts (Art History)
Film Studies focuses on the study of film, film culture, film criticism and film history.
Other Related Courses
The Museum Studies course encompasses the study of museums, museology, and the development of the knowledge and skills necessary for museum practice and research.