From mentors ...
- "I'm very excited and satisfied with this program because I made a circle of friends and I got to practice my leadership skills as well."
- "[What I enjoyed most was] the opportunity to meet so many other great mentors and mentees, it makes you feel like you are significant and play an important role in the Arts faculty. The Arts faculty is so huge, sometimes it can feel quite anonymous: mentoring makes the faculty seem smaller and much more friendly. :)"
- "I LOVED it... I was never mentored and really wish I had been so I could have had the experience."
- "I had a great time, I felt I made the transition easier and was able to alleviate any fears."
- "I really enjoyed it and would recommend other Arts students think about doing it in the future."
- "I had a great time getting to know all the students and hearing about their thoughts on high school and uni life."
- "It was really fulfilling and rewarding."
- "Loved it! Loved connecting with mature age students and would do it again in a heartbeat!"
- "I had a fantastic time with some great students ... Will definitely be willing to mentor next year."