BRENNAN MacCALLUM – Room 215
This room should only be used if the other two rooms are not available.
How to book this room, and request support.
- Room 215, via Door 200 (an external entrance down the hill from the main entrance), Brennan MacCallum Building (A18), Manning Road, The University of Sydney (Camperdown Campus), NSW.
- Swipe card access only by authorised support person.
- Swipe card access required for Door 200 outside of business hours by authorised person
- Wheelchair accessible.
- 10, conference room style.
- Another 6 can sit away from the table but within camera, seminar room style.
- Polycom iPower video conferencing machine.
- Single camera.
- IP and ISDN transmission.
- Dual XGA projection.
- Wired microphones.
- Touch screen control.
- Wireless and cable for laptop network.
- Laptop power.
- Telephone conference machine available by prior request.
- Handsfree telephone.
- PC with Windows XP.
- Wired keyboard and mouse.
- Document camera.
- VGA laptop cable.
Skype and Web Conferencing:
- Skype and other web conferencing applications such as Adobe Connect can be setup by prior request using a single computer on the table, or integrated with the room’s camera and projection screens.