BOOKING VIDEO AND WEB CONFERENCING FACILITIES
If you are making a booking or using presentation material for the first time,email or telephone us first for advise about what room to use and how to prepare for your conference.
Web Conferencing (eg: Skype and Adobe Connect):
- Contact us to discuss what room you should use, and for rooms 215 and 323 whether we use a single iMac or also use the room’s camera microphones, and projection screens.
- Fill out our Web Web Conferencing Booking Form.
- Contact us to discuss what room you should book, as well as the issues of support, testing, access, presentation material, charging, compatibility with other video conferencing facilities, time zones, etc.
- Fill out our Web Video Conferencing Booking Form.
Booking a Room:
- We will book the room for you and send you a confirmation by email.
- If you are within the Faculty and want to book Room N301 Quadrangle Building separately, contact us first to confirm its suitability for your conference and support.
- Video and web conferencing is a great way to save time and money and increase collaboration with distant sites, so all Faculty staff are encouraged to make use of our facilities.