All Postgraduate Research candidates must have both a primary and an associate supervisor. Candidates wishing to alter their supervision arrangements must consult their department’s Postgraduate Research Coordinator. Where the candidate’s supervisor and the department’s Postgraduate Research Coordinator are the same, the candidate should consult the Chair of Department or Head of School. Please see the Graduate Studies Office for additional information on supervision (incl. the responsibilities and expectations of both candidates and supervisors).

See also

Research Supervisor Connect