Be a Mentor in 2013
By Deborah Rodrigo
9 October, 2012
All undergraduate students studying in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences are welcome to join the Arts Network Mentoring Program for 2013.
Our Mentors receive tailored training, have an opportunity to assist with the preparations for Welcome Day, are invited to attend career workshops and have a chance to be involved in other student-focused programs and events throughout the year.
By becoming a Mentor you will:
- Develop your leadership skills
- Sharpen your communication skills
- Share your organisational flair
- Meet other students across the Faculty
- Help new first year students
Visit the Information for Mentors page to read more about the role, key dates for the program and sign-up.
|Phone:||61 2 9351 6594|