Student Enquiries

The comprehensive student administration manual should be your first point of call when making routine enquiries about your enrolment in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. Research students should refer to the research administration manual.

You can also refer to the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Contacts page.

For information about student fees, graduation ceremonies, or the issuing of transcripts contact the University Student Centre

For international student enquiries, including information about fees and visa inquiries, contact the International Services team.