Cross-Institutional Study (Inbound)

Students who are enrolled at another tertiary institution may apply to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences to be credited towards their degree.

Any unit of study listed under Table A of the Table of Units of Study in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Indigenous Studies Major or selected Music units is open to cross-institutional applicants, pending departmental approval.

You must apply to this University, as well as to your home institution, in order to do cross-institutional study.