Have you got a story you'd like to share?
Did you find this site helpful or do you have a suggestion for how it could improved? Do you have some experience or advice you'd like to share that may benefit other students who face disadvantage? Are you facing particular challenges as
- a very low income student
- a student with a disability
- a rural student
- a man or woman studying in a non-traditional area
- a non English speaking background student
- an international student
- a students from an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background
Email the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Disabilty Liason Officer, , (yasuko.claremont[at]usyd.edu.au), at Click to email with your views, experiences, and suggestions.
We'd like to know :
- in what ways are you disadvantaged and how this has affected your experience at uni
- strategies which have helped you
- what the university could be doing better
- can technology be of help?
- what online services/resources would be beneficial?