The School of Economics student counter is located on level 3 of the Merewether Building (H04) in Room 370. The student counter is open Monday to Friday 10am-4pm. The School can be contacted at or on (02) 9351 5055.
To help you manage your studies at the University of Sydney, your home faculty and the University’s Student Centre provide a range of services and information. For more details please see the links on this page.
The Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences has comprehensive information for current students, including important dates, student forms, special consideration application portal and coursework and research manuals detailing policies and procedures for students. The page also has links to the Faculty’s current Handbooks.
For students enrolled in degrees administered by the University of Sydney Business School (eg Bachelor of Commerce, Master of Commerce etc), the first point of contact is the Business School’s Student Information Office. Their Administration Manual for Students details relevant administrative policies and procedures.
Other services & information provided by the University include:
- Student Administration
- Academic records (Student Centre)
- HECS and fee enquiries (Student Centre)
- Examination information (Student Centre)
- Unit of study results information (Student Centre)
- CoEs and visa compliance advice for international students (International Student Office)
- Local undergraduate applications (Universities Admissions Centre)
- Student Services (including accommodation, employment, health and finance)
- Summer and Winter School (The Sydney Summer School)