Local Students

Australian citizens, permanent residents, and New Zealand citizens do not pay fees for research degrees. The Research Training Scheme (RTS) provides Commonwealth funded Higher Degree Research students with an ‘entitlement’ to a HECS exemption up to a maximum period of four years’ full-time equivalent for a PhD and up to a maximum period of two years’ full-time equivalent for an MPhil and an MA (Research).

International Students

Information on fees for international students can be found here.