Graduates of the EMASS are well placed to take up leadership positions in fields such as:
- administrative leadership
- public policy design and implementation
- cultural policy design and implementation
- communication strategy design and implementation
- education and project management
The EMASS graduate is also eligible to take on positions responsible for culture and change management in organisations, implementing internationalisation initiatives, non-government organisation (NGO) management and strategy, and not-for-profit organisation management and strategy.