Current and recent theses
Jewish Civilisation, Thought and Culture
- Benji Levy, ‘Faith and Faith: Framing Jewish Identity’, November 2010.
- Joshua Koonin, ‘Ethnic Advocacy: Private Diplomacy or Public Demonstrations?’ January 2010
- Niccolo Tofoni ‘The Struggle Against United Nations Resolution 3379: Australian Jewry's Role’ (joint Honours with History), November 2007.
- Kieran Mitchell, ‘Women in the Israeli military and civil spheres’, November 2006.
- Elana Kirsh, ‘Meeting the Migrant Challenge: The Ulpan System 1949-1963’, November 2005.
- Lydia Lee, ‘The ‘God-less’ Masoretic Text of Esther. A Literary Investigation of the Theological Message of the Masoretic Text of Esther in Light of the Septuagint and the Alpha-Text’ (2009)
- Claire May, ‘The Massoretic Text of the First Oracle of Balaam (Num 23: 7-10)’ (2008)
- ‘A Literary Study of the Overall Message of the Book of Daniel'
- ‘The Scribal Systems of Elephantine and Qumran: A Comparative Analysis of Orthography’ (comparative study of scribal techniques in the Dead Sea Scrolls and another ancient corpus)