Master of Human Rights and Democratisation (Asia Pacific)
The Master of Human Rights and Democratisation (Asia Pacific) (MHRD) is a 60 credit point degree that seeks to develop the capacity of emerging leaders in the Asia Pacific region to protect and promote human rights. Up to 20 scholarships (partially funded by the European Union) are available to support students from the Asia Pacific region to join this programme.
We are pleased to announce that as of 2016 the MHRD will be led by Mahidol University (Thailand) with regional partners:
- University of Sydney (Australia)
- Gadjah Mada University (Indonesia)
- Kathmandu School of Law (Nepal)
- University of Colombo (Sri Lanka) and
- Ateneo de Manila Law School (the Philippines)
See the Institute for Human Rights and Peace Studies website at Mahidol University for more information. And watch this space for the scholarship announcement around the end of November 2015.