Postgraduate Research Programs
The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences offers the following postgraduate degrees by research:
- Master of Arts (Research)
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Direct admission is possible at any level, provided that the applicable entry requirements are met.
If you are interested in undertaking a research degree in the area of Indian Studies or Buddhist Studies and would like to discuss the opportunities that might be available to you, please contact the Chair of Department prior to application.
For information on matters that are not covered here, such as fees and English-language requirements, please see the website of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and/or the International Student Office. The following links should be helpful:
- Postgraduate research degrees in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Future postgraduate international students
- Victoria Grace: The Goddess of Victory: A Philological and Stylistic Analysis of Sarasvatī in the Rigveda (PhD, 2011)
- Jenni Cover: Bodhasara by Narahari: an eighteenth century Sanskrit Treasure (PhD, 2008)
- Travis Webster: Swami Dayananda Saraswati and the reception of Vedanta in America (PhD, 2008)