Units of Study
KRNS2674 - Korean Grammar
Semester 2, 2013 | Credit Points: 6
Coordinator: Duk-Soo Park
Phone: +61 2 9351 3581
This unit of study introduces the basics of Korean grammar - the word structure (morphology) and the sentence structure (syntax). In addition to a series of lectures on Korean grammar, selected papers on Korean grammar will be read and issues from the readings will be discussed in depth.
1x15 minute presentation (equivalent to 1000wd) (20%), 5x200wd written assignments (30% total), 1x2hr final exam (50%)
1x2-hr lecture/week, 1x1-hr tutorial/week
12 credit points of KRNS or LNGS, or native speakers of Korean
Please Note: This timetable is a draft timetable and subject to change.
Lecture for KRNS2674
|Session||Semester 2 2013|
|Location||Quadrangle Building, Oriental Room S204 A14|
The information displayed above is indicative only as online information is subject to change without notice. The Faculty Handbook and the University of Sydney Calendar are the official legal source of information relating to study at the University of Sydney