The Digital Media Unit offers a limited equipment loans service to Academic Staff of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Data Projectors
- Digital Cameras
- Digital Video Recorder
- Apple Laptop Computers
- Windows Laptop Computers
- Digital Notetakers
- MicroTrack 24/96
- MP3/CD Deck Cassette Recorder
Staff loaned equipment are subject to the following conditions, and must agree to these conditions when loaned equipment. Staff loaned equipment agree that:
- Equipment is in good working condition when received, with no external signs of damage.
- They are responsible for the equipment until it is returned to the Resource Centre.
- They will be the sole user of the equipment during the time they are loaned the equipment.
- They will make every effort to return the equipment in good working order and immediately notify the Resource Centre of any damage or theft.
- They will contact the Resource Centre as soon as possible to request a loan extension if the equipment is be held longer than the time originally intended, and understand that such an extension can only be granted if the equipment is available during the requested extended loan time.
To book equipment, please fill in the Staff Equipment Loan Form below.
If you have any queries please phone 9351 6787, or email .
Staff Equipment Booking Form
This form must be completed in full before being submitted. You will receive an email confirming your reservation. If the equipment is needed urgently please call (9351 6787) after having completed the form below.