- John Kilcullen, John Scott, Volker Leppin, and Jan Ballweg eds, 2011. William of Ockham : Dialogus Part 2; Part 3, Tract 1. Oxford University Press
- Anders Ahlqvist and Pamela O'Neill eds, 2011. Language and Power in the Celtic World: Papers from the Seventh Australian Conference of Celtic Studies. Sydney Series in Celtic Studies 10, University of Sydney.
- Elizabeth Bonner, ed., 2011, Documents sur Robert Stuart, seigneur d’Aubigny (1508-1544). Guerrier et courtisan au service de Louis XII et de François Ier, Éditions du Comité des travaux historiques et scientifiques, Paris.
- Kathleen Nelson, ed. 2011. Cathedral, City and Cloister: Essays on Manuscripts, Music and Art in Old and New Worlds. Institute of Mediaeval Music, Ottawa.
- Juanita Feros Ruys, John O. Ward, Melanie Heyworth eds, May 2011. The Classics in the Medieval and Renaissance Classroom : The Role of Ancient Texts in the Arts Curriculum as Revealed by Surviving Manuscripts and Early Printed Books. Brepols, Turnhout
- Pamela O'Neill and Anders Ahlqvist eds, 2011. Language and Power in the Celtic World: Papers from the Seventh Australian Conference of Celtic Studies. Sydney Series in Celtic Studies 10, University of Sydney.
- Shoko Ono & John Scahill, with Keiko Ikegami, Tadao Kubouchi, Harumi Tanabe, Koichi Nakamura, Satoko Shimazaki & Koichi Kano, eds., 2011. The Katherine Group: A Three-Manuscript Parallel Text. Peter Lang, Frankfurt.
- Liam Semler with Philippa Kelly eds, 2010, Word and Self Estranged in English Texts 1550-1660, Ashgate
- Carole Cusack, 2010, Creative Fantasy and the Religious Imagination, Christopher Hartney, Alex Norman, and Carole M. Cusack eds, Literature and Aesthetics, special issue, Vol. 19, No. 2.
- Frances Muecke, John Dunston eds., 2010. Domizio Calderini, Commentary on Silius Italicus. Droz, Geneva
- F. Muecke, C. Tesoriero, T. Neal eds, 2010, Lucan, Oxford Readings in Classical Studies series, Oxford University Press. Read about this book at Oxford University Press.
- Pamela O'Neill ed, 2010. Exile and Homecoming: Papers from the Sixth Australian Conference of Celtic Studies. Sydney Series in Celtic Studies 9, University of Sydney.
- Juanita Feros Ruys and Yasmin A. Haskell eds, 2010. Latinity and Alterity in the Early Modern Period, Medieval and Renaissance Texts and Studies. Arizona Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Tempe
- John Scahill, Merja Kytö, Harumi Tanabe eds, 2010. Language Change and Variation from Old English to Late Modern English : A Festschrift for Minoji Akimoto. Linguistic Insights 114. Peter Lang, Bern
- Conal Condren, David Armitage, Andrew Fitzmaurice eds, 2009. Shakespeare and Early Modern Political Thought, Cambridge University Press. Introduction, with Armitage and Fitzmaurice, and chapter ‘Unfolding ‘the properties of government’ : the case of Measure for Measure and the History of Political Thought’
- Nick Eckstein, Nicholas Terpstra eds, 2009, Sociability and its Discontents : Civil Society, Social Capital, and their Alternatives in Late-Medieval and Early-Modern Europe. Brepols, Turnhout
- Andrew Lynch, Anne M. Scott, eds and intro., 2008, Renaissance Poetry and Drama in Context : Essays for Christopher Wortham. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Juanita Feros Ruys ed., December 2008. What Nature Does Not Teach : Didactic Literature in the Medieval and Early Modern Periods, Disputatio 15. Brepols, Turnhout
- Chris Bishop, ed., 2007, Text and Transmission in Medieval Europe, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Newcastle (UK).
- Margaret Clunies Ross, ed., 2007. Skaldic Poetry of the Scandinavian Middle Ages. Vol. 7. Poetry on Christian Subjects. Part I: The Twelfth and Thirteenth Centuries. Part 2: The Fourteenth Century. Brepols, Turnhout Review by Roberta Frank, Review by Margaret Cormack
- Matthew Glozier and David Onnekink, eds, 2007. War, Religion and Service : Huguenot Soldiering, 1685–1713, Ashgate Academic Publishers, Aldershot
- Frances Muecke and Tomas Drevikovsky trans, 2007. Plautine elements in Plautus / Eduard Fraenkel. Oxford University Press, Oxford & New York
- Jane Morlet Hardie and David Harvey eds, 2006. Commemoration, Ritual and Performance: Essays on Medieval and Early Modern Music. Institute of Mediaeval Music, Ottawa
- Frances Muecke, J. Davidson, P. Wilson eds, 2006. Greek Drama III : papers in Honour of Kevin Lee, Institute of Classical Studies, London
- John H. Pryor ed., 2006. Logistics of Warfare in the Age of the Crusades. Ashgate, Aldershot
- John O. Ward and Virginia Cox eds, 2006. The Rhetoric of Cicero in its Medieval and Early Renaissance Commentary Tradition, Brill, Leiden
- Geraldine Barnes with Gabrielle Singleton, eds, 2005. Travel and Travellers from Bede to Dampier : Papers from the University of Sydney Centre for Medieval Studies Workshop 22-23 August 2001, Cambridge Scholars Press, Newcastle, UK. This book is available in hardback or paperback.
- T. L. Burton and John F. Plummer, eds, 2005. “Seyd in forme and reverence”: Essays on Chaucer and Chaucerians in Memory of Emerson Brown, Jr. Chaucer Studio Press, Provo, UT.
- Rifaat Ebied & David Thomas, eds, 2005. Muslim-Christian Polemic during the Crusades : The Letter from the People of Cyprus and Ibn Ab_ T_lib al-Dimashq_’s Response. The History of Christian-Muslim Relations, volume 2. E.J. Brill, Leiden & Boston
- Frances Muecke, Christopher Allen, and Yasmin Haskell, eds, trans., and commentary, 2005. De Arte Graphica (Paris, 1668) by Charles-Alphonse Dufresnoy. Librairie Droz, Geneva.
- John Scahill, Akio Oizumi, Jacek Fisiak eds, 2005. Text and Language in Medieval English Prose : A Festschrift for Tadao Kubouchi. Peter Lang, Frankfurt
- Stephanie Trigg ed., 2005. Medievalism and the Gothic in Australian Culture. Making the Middle Ages 8 (co-production with Melbourne University Press). Centre for Medieval Studies, University of Sydney / Brepols, Turnhout
- Margaret Clunies Ross, Kari Gade, Edith Marold, Gudrun Nordal, and Tarrin Wills, eds, 2004. Supplement to Skaldic Poetry of the Scandinavian Middle Ages: Editors' manual, 2nd rev.ed., Centre for Medieval Studies, University of Sydney
- Rifaat Ebied and Herman Teule, eds, 2004. Studies on the Christian Arabic Heritage in honour of Father Prof. Dr. Samir Khalil Samir S.I. at the Occasion of his Sixty-Fifth Birthday , Eastern Christian Studies 5. Louvain
- Nerida Newbigin trans., 2004. Play and Record : Ser Tommaso di Silvestro and the Theatre of Medieval and Early Modern Orvieto by Mara Nerbano. European Medieval Drama 8
- Juanita Ruys and Louise D'Arcens eds, 2004. Maistresse of My Wit : Medieval Women, Modern Scholars. Making the Middle Ages 7. Centre for Medieval Studies, University of Sydney / Brepols, Turnhout
- John Scahill, Takami Matsuda, Richard Linenthal eds, 2004. The Medieval Book and a Modern Collector : Essays in Honour of Toshiyuki Takamiya. D. S. Brewer, Cambridge
- Margaret Clunies Ross, ed., 2003. Old Norse myths, literature and society. The Viking Collection 14. University Press of Southern Denmark, Odense Introduction and chapter ‘Two Old Icelandic theories of ritual’ by Margaret Clunies Ross.
- Rifaat Ebied and Herman Teule, eds. Symposium Syriacum VIII. The Journal of Eastern Christian Studies, vol. 56, 1-4. Peeters, Louvain Conor McCarthy, ed., 2003. Love, Sex and Marriage in the Middle Ages: A Source Book. Routledge, London & New York.
- J. R. Green et al. eds, 2003. Ancient Voices, Modern Echoes. Theatre in the Greek World, Exhibition Catalogue, Nicholson Museum, Sydney
- J. R. Green: Acknowledgements, ‘Ancient Theatre: Context and Performance’, ‘The Excavations at the Site of the Theatre in Nea Paphos, Cyprus’, ‘The Catalogue of Objects’, Concordance, Abbreviations.
- Diana Whaley, Margaret Clunies Ross, Kari Gade, Edith Marold, Gudrun Nordal, and Tarrin Wills, eds, 2002. Skaldic Poetry of the Scandinavian Middle Ages: Editors' manual, 2nd rev.ed. and Supplement 2003, Centre for Medieval Studies, University of Sydney
- Margaret Clunies Ross, ed., 2000. Old Icelandic Literature and Society. Cambridge Studies in Medieval Literature 42 CUP, Cambridge
- Carole M. Cusack and Peter Oldmeadow, eds, 1999. This Immense Panorama: Studies in Honour of Eric J. Sharpe. Studies in Religion 2, Sydney.
- John O. Ward and Francesca C. Bussey, eds, 1997. Worshipping women : misogyny and mysticism in the middle ages : six essays with an introduction and a note on the Ruthwell Cross. Sydney Studies in History 7. Department of History, University of Sydney Introduction by John Ward.