Assoc Prof Jennifer Barrett
- Barrett, J., ‘Lux and Lumen’ Helen Kennedy, Exhibition Catalogue, Australian Galleries, August, 2010.
- Barrett, J., Museums and the Public Sphere, (Wiley-Blackwell Publishing Oxford, 2010).
- Barrett, J., ‘Museums: A public affair?’, Articu8, Writing and Cultural Studies Seminar Program, University of Technology Sydney March 20, 2009
- Barrett, J., ‘Australian Artists and the Museum’ at Queensland University Art Museum, for Museums and Gallery Services Queensland, August 2009
- Barrett, J (with J. Millner) ‘Australian Artists and the Museum’ Museums and Gallery Services Queensland, August 2009 (http://www.magsq.com.au/_dbase_upl/Barrett%20paper%20FINAL.pdf )
- Barrett, J., ‘Protecting the Past, safeguarding the future: Museum studies, the profession and museum practice in Australia’, in D. Griffin, L. Paroissien and M. Anderson (eds) Museums in Australia: 1975-2007, National Museum of Australia, Canberra, (forthcoming)
- Barrett, J., ‘Educating a profession’ History of Museums in Australia: A Symposium, National Museum of Australia, December 2007
- Barrett, J., Discussant for plenary session: Museums, memory and democracy: ‘National Sites’ Network, Session Convenor and Chair, Museums Australia Annual Conference, May 2007, Canberra
- Barrett, J., (with S. Carlin), Spare Room–Installations by Jayne Dyer, Sue Pedley and Susan Andrews at Elizabeth Bay House, Catalogue Essay, Historic Houses Trust of New South Wales, Sydney, July-September 2007.
- Barrett, J. and J. Petersen, ‘The Museum, Democracy and Domesticity: Who’s in whose web?’ Museums Australia Conference 2007, Canberra, May 2007 (
- Barrett, J and P. McManus, ‘Civilising Nature: Museums and the Environment’, in G. Birch (ed), Water Wind Art Debate: Researching Environmental Concerns, University of Sydney Press, 2007, pp. 319-344.
Dr Anna Lawrenson
- Lawrenson, A. & Bourke, A., Shifting Sands: Botany Bay Today, exhibition catalogue, Hazelhurst Regional Gallery and Arts Centre, 2010
- Lawrenson, A., Finding Form: Creating Space Disrupting Space, exhibition catalogue, University of Western Sydney Gallery, 2010
- Lawrenson, A., “The Public Face of an Artist: A Gallery Perspective”, NAVA Quarterly, March, 2009, p.5
- Lawrenson, A., “Nathalie Hartog-Gautier: Scanning Memories – An Exhibition of Memory, Journey and Utopian Dreams”, Imprint: The Quarterly Journal of the Print Council of Australia Inc., Autumn, vol.44 #1, 2009, pp.26-27
- Lawrenson, A., “Episode Guide”, in Daniel Mudie Cunningham, Reality Check: watching Sylvania Waters, exhibition catalogue, Hazelhurst Regional Gallery & Arts Centre, NSW, 2009, pp.86-87
- Lawrenson, A., “Lines in the Sand: Botany Bay Stories From 1770”, Art Monthly Australia, #216, December-January, 2008, pp.15-19
- Lawrenson, A., [catalogue essay], Nathalie Hartog-Gautier: Scanning Memories – An Exhibition of Memory, Journey and Utopian Dreams, exhibition catalogue, 2008
- Lawrenson, A., [Phd Thesis], “Flesh + Blood: Appropriation and the critique of Australian Colonial History in Recent Art Practice”, Centre for Cross-Cultural Research, Australian National University, Canberra, 2007
- Lawrenson, A., “Crossing Cultures / Crossing Times: Impersonation, Appropriation and Portraiture in Postcolonial Australian Art”, in Sylvia Kleinert (ed), Crossing Cultures: Art Politics and Identity, Charles Darwin University Press, Darwin, 2006
- Lawrenson, A., “Responding in Perspective: Historical narratives in the art of Gordon Bennett and Geoff Parr”, Crossings, vol.7 #3, [electronic journal: http://www.inasa.org/crossings/7_3/index.php?apply=anna], 2002
- Lawrenson, A., [BA (Hons) Thesis], “From Tourist Attraction to Cultural Icon: Representations of Bungaree”, Department of Art History and Criticism, University of Western Sydney, 1999
Dr Chiara O'Reilly
- ‘L’histoire dans le paysage. Paul Huet et le château de Pierrefonds’ in La Revue des Musées de France. Revue du Louvre, 1 Feb 2007, pp 69-74.
- Translator – Catalogue entries and artist biographies, in French Paintings from the Musée Fabre, Montpellier, exh cat., Michel Hilaire, Jörg Zutter and Olivier Zeder eds., National Gallery of Austyralia, 2003
- ‘Notes on the artists – Louis Auguste de Sainson, Ernest Goupil, Louis Le Breton and the Natural History Artists’ in Lure of the Southern Seas. The Voyages of Dumont d’Urville 1826-1840, exh cat., Historic Houses Trust of New South Wales, 2002.
- Artist Biographies in Michelangelo to Matisse- Drawing the figure, exh cat., Terence Maloon and Peter Raissis eds., Art Gallery of New South Wales, 1999.