You can help
Around the world, business leaders have been asked to contribute to peace, which includes responsibility for the social and environmental impact of their operations. The goal of peace with justice also refers to the creation of jobs and to the deveolpment of other elements of a just and civil society.
By supporting the Sydney Peace Foundation as an individual or business, you are helping to build a culture of nonviolence and to encourage education about the ways to achieve peace.
Specifically, you or your company can:
- become a Friend of the Sydney Peace Foundation
- become a Partner in Peace of the foundation
- attend the Sydney Peace Prize Award Ceremony
- attend our seminars with expert speakers
- sponsor a postgraduate scholarship at the Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies
- invite Professor Stuart Rees, Director, to speak to your employees
- make a donation to the Sydney Peace Foundation