Faculty in the Media
Faculty in the Media - 10 January 2014
- Dr Jonathon Hutchinson on how the decline of manufacturing could drive the creative economy, The Conversation.
- Dr Chris Chesher on Google’s recent decision to acquire eight high-profile start-up robotics companies, The Conversation.
- Dr Richard Smith on the best energy and environment films, The Conversation.
Faculty in the Media - 6 January 2014
- Dr Victoria Grieves new ARC grant on the untold stories of children fathered by allied troops during WWII, The Sydney Morning Herald
- Dr Bruce Isaacs and Amelia Olson-Boyd from the Department of Art History and Film Studies on visual effects in cinema, The Conversation
- Dr Tim Dwyer from the Department of Media and Communications on media moves in 2013, The Conversation