Faculty in the Media
Faculty in the Media - 31 May 2013
- Adjunct Associate Professor Jonathan Bogais on the Rohingya, an ethnic community in Myanmar, SBS News online.
Faculty in the Media - 30 May 2013
- Adjunct Associate Professor John Lee op-ed on Chinese hackers targeting the intellectual property of Australian companies, The Australian.
Faculty in the Media - 29 May 2013
- PhD candidate Ainsley Elbra on Australian mining companies disclosing payments to neighbouring foreign governments, The Conversation.
Faculty in the Media - 27 May 2013
- Professor Robert Slonim on research showing it is effective to reward people for donating blood, The Daily Telegraph.
Faculty in the Media - 24 May 2013
- Dr Stuart Rosewarne on airlines expanding into Australia, The Australian.
- Dr Timothy Dwyer on The Guardian newspaper opening an Australian office, Sydney City News.
- Arts alumnus Senthorun Raj on marriage outside of one's ethnic group, SBS Radio World News Australia.
- Recent Master of International Security Studies graduate Andrew Kwon co-authored op-ed on North Korea's Kim Jong Un, CNN.
- Dr Sean Gallagher on MOOC rankings, The Australian's Higher Education section.
- Dr Nicole Hemmer on the possibility of President Obama’s impeachment following his response to attacks on the US embassy in Benghazi last year, The Conversation.
Faculty in the Media - 23 May 2013
- Associate Professor Rodney Smith on the power of the Australian Christian Lobby, ABC Radio National’s PM program.
- John Zerilli op-ed on whether or not Australia should hold a referendum on gay marriage, The Conversation.
Faculty in the Media - 22 May 2013
- Associate Professor Brendon O'Connor on the current situation of Guantanamo Bay in Cuba, Channel 10 Late News.
- A recent panel discussion with three prominent women from Arab countries facilitated by Professor Stuart Rees featured on ABC Radio National’s Big Ideas.
Faculty in the Media - 21 May 2013
- Professor Vrasidas Karalis on Turkey’s proposed joint commission of history with Armenia, SBS Radio.
Faculty in the Media - 20 May 2013
Faculty in the Media - 16 May 2013
- Professor Kerry Brown op-ed on the costs of upsetting China, CNN World.
- Professor John Keane op-ed on his recent talk ‘the greening of democratic politics’, The Conversation.
Faculty in the Media - 13 May 2013
- Professor Colm Harmon higher education and the federal budget, The Australian.
- Professor Colm Harmon on what to expect in the federal budget, Seven News/AFP.
Faculty in the Media - 10 May 2013
- Professor Linda Connor on her study of life in the Hunter region, ABC Radio Newcastle.
- Associate Professor Graham White op-ed on public debate over debts and deficits, The Conversation.
- US Studies Centre Research Associate Tom Switzer and Owen Harries op-ed on America's global leadership, The Australian Financial Review.
Faculty in the Media - 7 May 2013
- Professor Barry Spurr on the use of animals in scientific experiments, ABC Radio National’s Background Briefing.
- Dr John Lee op-ed regarding the Malaysian elections, The Australian.
- Associate Professor Lily Rahim urges the Australian Parliament to monitor the aftermath Malaysia's election, ABC News.
- Dr Adam Lockyer op-ed on the Australian Government’s 2013 Defence White Paper, The Canberra Times.
Faculty in the Media - 6 May 2013
- Research Associate Tom Switzer and Owen Harries on Obama's foreign policy approach, The Washington Post.