Dr Susan Schroeder
BS State University of New York, MA, PhD New School for Social Research
H04 - Merewether Building
The University of Sydney
|Telephone||+61 2 9351 3666|
Susan Schroeder graduated with her PhD from the New School for Social Research in New York, where she trained with Duncan Foley, Anwar Shaikh, John Eatwell, Edward Nell, the late David Gordon, and the late Robert Heilbroner. Her current areas of research are international financial crises, business cycles, and financial fragility and how these areas are linked to the country risk assessment. She has taught at the Graduate Faculty of the New School, The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science of Art in New York, the University of Applied Science in Bremen, Germany, and Auckland University of Technology in New Zealand. Prior to entering academia, Susan worked on Wall Street as the supervisor of special projects for the market research firm Information Resources, Inc.
To see Susan featured in the Faculty Staff Spotlight, click here.
- Financial fragility and crises
- Country Risk Assessment
- Business Cycle Theory and Measurement
- Alternative Macroeconomic Theories and Monetary Policies
Teaching and supervision
Susan is the Coordinator of the Political Economy's Honours program
- Editorial Board Member, The Review of Radical Political Economics (Sage Publications, USA, 2013 -)
- Editorial Advisory Board Member, The Review of Political Economy (Routledge, Taylor & Francis group, USA, 2013 - )
Error Code: APO Webservice is down, API: getGrantDetails Arguments: array ( 'in0' => '1111821', ). Error Fetching http headers