- 'The French Empire: Colonialism and its Aftermath'
Aldrich paper (pdf)
- 'First Impressions: Diarists, Scientists, Imperialists and the Management of the Environment in the American Pacific, 1899-1902'
Bankoff paper (pdf)
- 'The U.S. Experience in the Caribbean andthe Nationalization of Public Health in the United States'
Espinosa paper (pdf)
- 'The Spanish Empire’s colonial peculiarity: a long-term consideration'
Fradera paper (pdf)
- 'Roman Fever: Imperial Melancholy in America'
Kaplan paper (pdf)
- 'Transits of Race:
Empire and Difference in Philippine-American Colonial History'
Kramer paper (pdf)
- 'Australia’s Statutory Authority for an Island Empire'
Lake paper (pdf)
- 'Understanding the U.S. Empire: The US Imperial State in Latin America'
- 'Philippine Pacification and the Rise of the US National Security State'
- 'Politically relevant populations: the origins of Indigenous enumeration in some colonies of British settlement'
Rowse and Sellam paper (pdf)
'The Trans-Atlantic Instance within the Imperial Global Carceral Structures of the
Late-1800s and the Turn-of-the-Century'
Santiago paper (pdf)
- 'Censuses in the Transition to Modern Colonialism: Spain and the United States in Puerto Rico'
Scarano paper panel 4 (pdf)
- 'Empire in American History'
Tyrrell paper (pdf)
- 'Making Empire Visible or Making Colonialism Visible?: The Struggle for the British Imperial Past'
Woollacott paper (pdf)
More papers will be posted as they are received.