Activities in 2006
Cluster members hosted a range of international scholars during 2006. Click here for further details.
Seminars by international and local scholars were conducted on themes including:
- Colonialism and genocide
- The harem in 19th century art
- Comparative empires
- Art and emancipation in Jamaica
- Migration and international law
- Perspectives on the United Nations
- Africa and the birth of the modern world
ARC Research Day
Cluster members concluded 2006 with a workshop about potential Australian Research Council (ARC) funded projects.